- I started my training in 2010. So I'm already 12 years old.
Ring, bracelet or earrings?
- On me personally, bracelets or rings.
As a goldsmith you work with a wide variety of materials. What is your favorite material?
- My favorite material to work with is yellow gold.
Diamond or Jet?
- Depends on the diamond ;D no seriously, diamonds have always fascinated me.
What is the most special piece of jewelry you have ever designed?
- The most special piece of jewelry that I have designed and made is definitely my work for the Swiss Goldsmiths Championship in Design. This is a wearable mask with an integrated back necklace made of silver, bronze, gold and a tanzanite cabochon.
Mountains or sea?
- I love the sea but it always draws me back to our mountainous Switzerland.
Coffee or wine?
- Difficult decision, depends entirely on the mood and the time and the quality of the wine or coffee.
What do you always have in the fridge?
- Everything you need for quick tapas. Olives, Parmesan, Pickled Tomatoes, etc.
- Negroni if it's well made. Otherwise a Moscow Mule.
Monday at 1:00 p.m....
- On Monday at 1:00 p.m. I'll probably be in my workshop working on a new furniture project.
What makes you lose track of time?
- When I dedicate myself to music and lose myself in new ideas.
Favorite LILLY CLOU piece?
- Amber bracelet Berry Amber.
Interview by Bigna Neuenschwander