Favorite piece of jewelry at LILLY CLOU?
- The Farfallina ear clips! My Nonna always called me Farfallina as a little girl. That's why there is this ear clip 😉
- Since my husband, every day and since I became a mom, every day and very early.
- Anywhere I can look at the lake.
- Certainly time management, so that in addition to family and work, your own needs can also be met.
- When I look into the sea or water.
- Spaghetti Arzelle and Penne Imperiale in Tuscany. I need variety at home, but I couldn't live without tomatoes, sweet potatoes and oranges.
Ring, bracelet or earring?
- Earrings! I need variety and with CLOU CLICK that's great. Bracelets are important to me because I can see them for myself. I also wear them on days when I'm at home. I often give my bracelet a meaning and so it is a constant reminder of something very personal. At the moment the Cara bracelet, with the beautiful hearts connected, is my daily companion.
You're stranded on a deserted island - who or what would you take with you?
- Very boring; my husband and my daughter
Your life motto?
- I have many mottos: Anything is possible; I try to live in the moment; not to judge anything (a lot of things are not as you think) and to stay calm.
Monday at 10:00 a.m. I am...
- working in front of the computer
Summer. Autumn, winter, spring?
- Summer, sun and warmth...
What do you want for LILLY CLOU?
- A lot... but above all a LILLY CLOU team as unique as it is now. We want to continue to grow, we can only do that together.
Interview by Bigna Neuenschwander